Laugh and the Blog Laughs With You

I have been keeping all kinds of humor to myself. Hoarding it. Laughing here at my computer, and you've known nothing about it. Now, my friends, it is time to share. Below are some silly websites and blogs I sometimes visit. Laugh with me. And if you know any similar sites, please share.

This is the first of this "people watching" genre I discovered. It's hard to know which photo is my favorite, though "the closeness of you" is probably a good choice. Would you want to be in that relationship? If so, which person? Really, it's the collection as a whole that makes me chuckle so much.

There's not much one can say about this that the site's title doesn't. It is called "People of Walmart." Be sure you go back a few pages to get the true flavor of the people of Walmart.

This is not a site to visit just before lunch. Which, for some reason, is when I tend to check it out. Every single sandwich looks so freakin' good. The funny is in the oddness. I mean, who scans their sandwich every day? And who makes sandwiches like this, or who seeks out such variety from take-out joints?

This type of thing is a favorite of travelers and wanna-be travelers everywhere.

So, it's a site with things that all look like ducks. Big deal. What's funny about that? Volume, people. Sheer volume.

This isn't a true humor site, though a lot here is funny. Some is just plain interesting. A lot is poignant. My current favorite (funny) post is about Walt Disney. http://www.dump.com/?x=0&y=0&s=disney

This site makes me happy I'm no longer a college student. These texts are largely from young people who are inebriated, and while looking in on that life doesn't sound as if it'll be amusing, I bet you laugh by the end of the first page. Best read on the weekends or Monday morning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/
S-Way said…
Hey! It's your old Brooklyn crafty Quaker friend Sarah! I've been lurking and reading your blog for many months. Merry Christmas! Oh, and as for funny blogs, Cake Wrecks often cracks me up:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

BTW, Tallulah is always on the lookout for things that look like ducks so she can submit a photo of it to "this peanut..." She loves that site.

Happy winter times to you and yours!
Lisa said…
Thanks for the chuckles!
Lisa said…
Oh, and:

1. If I were in the "closeness" relationship, I'd have to be the man, because a suit is appropriate attire for a portrait -- not a tennis shirt, no matter how much the branding screams the expense of said tennis shirt. ;-)

2. So ... s/he scans them, then eats them? Is it worth all the scanner clean up??

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Lava Girl

Hippy Town

Time to make the donuts